You are welcome to bring your own body jewellery to our studio for use with a fresh piercing or insertion into a healed piercing as long as it meets our minimum requirements:
The material can be:
- Ti6Al4V ELI – ASTM F136 compliant or ISO 5832-3 compliant
- Ti6Al7Nb ELI – ASTM F1295 compliant or ISO 5832-11 compliant
- Solid 14 karat or 18 karat yellow, white, or rose gold that is nickel, lead, and cadmium free.
- Unalloyed Niobium (Nb) that is ASTM B392 compliant.
- Glass that is lead free such as Fused quartz, Borosilicate or Soda-lime
The material polish must be:
- mirror finish polish
- free from nicks, burrs or scratches on the wearing area
The jewelery must be:
- Internally threaded or threadless with industry standard locking mechanisms
Suitable for the area being inserted (correct gauge, length, design, shape)
Please note that we also charge a $15 sterility fee for all jewellery brought into our studio for use in a fresh piercing, regardless where it was purchased from originally.