How do I book an appointment?
- Shoot us an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our GET A QUOTE page.
When emailing, be sure to attach any reference pictures of the design you were after as well as stating where on your body you were after it.
- Over the phone. You can call the shop and speak to one of our friendly staff, who will be able to book you in. Be sure to have your card ready to make an over the phone deposit!
- Swing by the shop! Pop in at any time and speak to our artists.This is the best way to get an accurate price on the piece you were wanting.
- There is a minimum deposit of $50 in order to book in your appointment.
- This will be deducted from the final price of your tattoo or from the final session if many sessions are required.
- If you were wanting to book one of our artists for a full day session, it is a deposit of $200 minimum.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for rescheduling/cancelling appointments or the deposit will be forfeited.
A drawing fee may still be deducted even if more than 48 hours notice is given.
- Gang affiliated tattoos
- Biker Club logos
- Fingers (sorry, they just do not work long term)
How can I pay my deposit?
Deposits can be paid via PayPal, bank deposit, over the phone with a credit/debit card or you can drop into the shop 🙂
I want to cancel my appointment, will I get my deposit back?
Deposits may be returned prior to 48 hours notice. This is so the artist can have time to fill the spot that was previously reserved for you. To cancel your appointment call the studio on 02 8095 0100 or email us at email@example.com – do not direct message us on Instagram or Facebook.
Consultations are FREE, but need to be booked in.
Contact us via email, phone or drop by and we can book you in with one of our artists 🙂
Be sure to bring any reference pictures you may have to help describe the design you were after.
Your artist will usually draw up your design the day prior to or on the day of your appointment, so you will not be able to see your design till the actual day of your appointment.
Do you ever have guest artists in the shop?
Yes! We frequently do, check out our Guest page!
Send us your portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen on travelling and working with us.
How old do I have to be to get tattooed or pieced in your studio?
We do not tattoo any patrons under the age of 18.
Persons under the age of 18 shall not be pierced, unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
Both need photo ID, guardian/parent need a Medicare care with both names on it OR paperwork verifying their legal guardianship.
Are there any tattoos you won’t do?
Under no circumstances will we tattoo the following:
Do you take credit card?
We can take cash, card, paypal, direct deposit and high-fives! Okay, high fives aren’t a form of payment… but we do accept them.
How do I take care of my tattoos?
Its super easy! Check out our aftercare info for more info.
I want to learn to tattoo. Will you teach me?
Becoming a professional tattooer takes a number of years of dedicated training and practice. It also means that your work quality will be quite low for the first few years (even if you are a talented artist). For this reason we do not take on apprentices or teach, it simply lowers the quality of work that our clients deserve.
We have a a free touch-up policy on all of our tattoos during the first 4 months of completion. If you think you may need a touch-up, please book a consultation with your artist. Note that we can not guarantee some areas, such as the feet or hands, which often require a touch-up due to the location.
Places to stay near the studio
Travelling far to see our artists? There are a number of great backpackers in the near by area!