We guarantee all of our high quality body jewellery and professional piercing service for LIFE against defects and faults.
What that means to you is that if you loose any part of your jewellery during the healing peroid, we replace it entirely for free with a plain titanium component – we even cover basic shipping world wide!
If any part of your jewellery breaks, even at your own fault, and you retain the faulty piece – we ship it back to our supplier and have them repair or replace it and get it back to you. All of this is of no charge to you, We will even supply you with a free plain titanium component place holder while you wait for the repair.
To enquire about a warranty repair, simply EMAIL US (preferably with photos) and we will tell you how to proceed.
There are a few reasons why we might decline a procedure, and although our client satisfaction is very important to us, honouring the integrity of our craft and ensuring your safety will always be our top priorities.
We may choose to decline a piercing in the following circumstances:
- If you are unable to provide valid ID to prove your age, or, if under 18, you do not bring a parent or legal guardian with accompanying valid ID, as well as a valid linking ID
- If you are unable to correctly complete our release form in store prior to your piercing
- If your anatomy or jewellery selection isn’t suited for the specific piercing you want
- If you have any underlying medical conditions that will drastically effect the safety of yourself or the ability to heal the piercing
- If you are already healing multiple other piercings, where adding more would result in your immune system not being able to heal the existing ones nor any new ones
- If we feel you don’t understand the risks or commitments associated with the procedure
- If you are abusive, rude, or intolerant of any of our staff or other patrons